Monster Mashed Muttins
It's almost Halloween and that song "Do The Monster Mash" is in my head so it was no surprize I reached for the box of instant mashed potatoes when concocting this recipe. It was a hit with both the Kirbster and our current foster boy, Odie! In fact, they each received one muffin until they both began begging for another. So it appears one and a half is a good portion size for small dogs!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 8 oz can asparagus, drained and pureed
- 4 oz jar baby food squash
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 large eggs
1. In large bowl thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
2. Evenly pat mixture into olive oil sprayed muffin tins.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until fully cooked.
4. Let cool and remove for serving.
Kirby eats 1 and 1/2 muffins for a meal. These can be stored in zip-lock freezer bags in the freezer for several months.