Kirby devoured these! I also like bacon, however, I am declaring these strictly for the dogs!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 oz cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup*
- 3 oz bag real bacon bits
1. In a measuring cup with spout thoroughly mix together all of the ingredients except the bacon.
2. Stir in the bacon.
3. Pour the mixture into molds or ice cube trays.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and let freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
Twist to remove. If they won't come out easily hold bottom of molds under cool running water and then twist.
* I used real maple syrup. Pancake syrup would have too many added ingredients.