Decadent PB Pupsicles
I had just eaten a bowl of the most scrumptious cinnamon chocolate ice cream ever without sharing even a taste with Kirby. He patiently sat by my side literally drooling as he implored me with those soulful brown eyes of his. It smelled as good as it tasted but we all know what chocolate can do to a dog! Once finished and feeling incredibly guilty I searched my kitchen pantry for something truly doggy decadent in order to make amends.
- 6 three Dog Bakery Classic Creme Cookies*
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Jerky strips**
1. Place cookies in a baggie and crumble with rolling pin.
2. Spoon some in the bottom of 9 plastic bathroom cups.
3. Whip peanut butter, coconut milk, yogurt, and remaining cookie crumbles in blender or food processor until a fluffy consistency.
4. Evenly spoon over cookie crumbles in cups.
5. Freeze for about twenty minutes then insert jerky strips in centers.
6. Cover tops with foil and freeze until frozen.
7. The pupsicles should pop out by inverting the cup and giving it a slight squeeze or running cool water under bottoms. Don't use the jerky to pull out.
*Any crunchy dog treat would work. Kirby, however, adores their Carob & Peanut Butter cookies so that's what I used.
**again, any jerky or dog biscuit would work. I used Science Diet Chicken Jerky, cutting each one in half.
I do believe I have been forgiven!