Baked Three Cheese Spaghetti
I made this scrumptious meal for brunch last Sunday using my new bakeware from Temp-Tations which I am truly in love with! I can prep, bake, serve, store and reheat all in one dish. After a long day at work, the idea of freezer to oven to table makes me smile. It also means more time with freinds and family during get-togethers instead of being tied to the stove while everyone else gets to socialize. The need to wash all those pots, pans, and bowls after dinner is eliminated and they're made to stack up when stored leaving more space in my cabinets.
- Beautiful and Stylish
- 5 color choices
- Stoneware that won't crack or chip
- metal utensil safe
- Naturally non-stick
- Easy clean-up
- hot food stay hot, cold food stays cold
- 30 day money back guarantee
I chose my set in the Butter Cream so it would blend with my favorite colorful dishes. I also ordered a set of 4 mini covered casseroles in cranberry. Aren't they just delish?
I received free shipping and Tara's Cookbook containing 120 easy to make family recipes. It's filled with colorful pictures, shopping lists, and tips. This is one of her recipes found on page 128-129. Easy? Yes! Tasty? Yes!
- 16 oz thin spaghetti
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 - 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil spaghetti for 2 minutes less than package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a rectangular 4-quart baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl add ricotta cheese, milk, melted butter, and salt. Thoroughly mix and pour over spaghetti. (Her recipe says to mix with the spaghetti thereby bypassing the bowl).
3. In large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, saute the olive oil, onion, and green pepper until peppers are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Add marinara sauce and parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir intil combined. Pour over spaghetti mixture in baking dish.
5. Top with mozarella cheese and then sprinkle with italian seasoning. ( I didn't have any so I sprinkled parsley, oregano, and rosemary).
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until cheese begins to brown and sauce is bubbly. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
In step 3 You can first brown 1 lb ground beef before adding the onion and green pepper.
This was so good, everyone wanted more. It's tastes somewhere between fried spaghetti and lasagna.
I forgot to take a picture of the table when we sat down to eat but I can say the baking dish sitting in the wire holder looked quite elegant with my colorful Italian dishes. In fact one of my friends bookmarked the website in her phone saying she planned to order a set in blue. Want more Temp-tations to choose from? Check out this site for every piece you could possibly want in a variety of patterns. I'm already making my wish list for birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas...
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...